Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reflection of the trip

During the ten hour drive home from Washington I had some time to reflect on this past weekend. It was a ton of fun and was a trip I will never forget. I loved getting to know everyone a little bit more. Even though it was very cold and a long wait yesterday, it was worth every moment of discomfort to be a part of the happy celebration. A highlight for me was seeing the emotion on the faces around me as Obama took the oath of office.

Thanks to all who organized and hopefully the Heard girls can reunite soon!

Bess

P.S. I got a solo shot on Oprah.com!
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/world/peopleandpolitics/20090119_orig_inauguration_washingtonpictures/8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the trip was amazing and I loved the fact that everyone got to know each other more...I look forward to more adventures with the heard girls

Laurel said...

yay! glad you posted Bess!

and that is such a cute picture of you with your blinged out 'boggin :)